Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Nursing
Updated on: Mar 20, 2013
Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Nursing curriculum is designed to provide excellence in theory and practical. It is a four-year programme including internship.
- Anatomy and Physiology Theory
- Nutrition and Biochemistry Theory
- Foundations of Nursing including first aid Theory and Practical
- Psychology Theory
- Microbiology Theory
- Introduction to computers Theory and Practical.
- English Theory
- Pharmacology, Pathology and Genetics Theory
- Medical Surgical Nursing (Adult including geriatrics) p I Theory and Practical.
- Community Health Nursing I Theory and Practical
- Communication and Educational technology Theory.
- Sociology Theory
- Medical Surgical Nursing (Adult including geriatrics) II Theory & Practical
- Child Health Nursing Theory & Practical
- Mental Health Nursing Theory & Practical
- Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing Theory
Fourth Year (Including internship)
- Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing Practical
- Community Health Nursing Theory
- Nursing Research & Statistics Theory
- Management of Nursing Services & Education Theory
Internship (Integrated practice)
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing II
- Medical Surgical Nursing (Adult & Geriatrics)
- Child Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing