PIMS AICET 2012 Application Form
- Download the application form from this website and send it to University by desired date.
- The prospectus can be purchased from University Admissions office or by writing to the following address on payment of 1000/- (for by post add 200.00 towards postal charges). The DD should be drawn in the name of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune service branch.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
- The prospectus is available at following places in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune & Loni.
2. Candidates should attach photocopy of Internship completion certificate/certificate indicating likely date of completion of internship along with application form.
3. The Demand Draft for the cost of Entrance Examination fees should be drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Pune service Branch in favour of "Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni"
PIMS AICET 2012 Important DatesPIMS AICET UG 2012 For admission to MBBS/BDS Course Key Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form : April 11, 2012
- Distribution of Hall Ticket : Between February 25, 2012 to April 13, 2012
- Date & Time of Entrance Test Examination : Saturday, April 28, 2012 from 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
- Announcement of Results : June 01, 2012 (Result will be available on www.pravara.com at 10 AM on same date)
- Date of Counseling : June 19, 2012 to June 23, 2012
- Commencement of Classes : August 01, 2012
PIMS AICET 2012 Hall Ticket
Distribution of Hall Ticket will take place Between 25.02.2012 to 13.04.2012. In case a candidate does not receive hall ticket by 20.04.2012 , he/she should immediately contact to Designated Authority PIMS AICET UG 2012 by E-mail email@example.com
PIMS AICET 2012 Fee Structure
To know the Fees Structure for Various MBBS/BDS courses offered at PIMS, Click Here
PIMS AICET 2012 Application Form Status
To check your Form Status related to PIMS-AICET-UG 2012 for admission to MBBS/BDS, Click Here
PIMS AICET 2012 Exam CentresPravara Institute of Medical Sciences PIMS AICET 2012 Entrance Examination shall be held in following cities-
- Navi Mumbai
a. University reserves the right to change or cancel any Test Center. In such a case concerned candidates will be informed accordingly.
b. The address of examination center assigned to candidate will be given in Hall Ticket . No request for change of center mentioned in application form shall be entertained.